Influencer? What does that even mean?
Influencer is a person who influences someone with products according to their audiences.
Well, I guess I have some positive news when it comes to my future endeavors….
But before I get to the good stuff, here is a little back story.
For the past several years I have wanted to start a blog. And honestly, at one time I did! Back in 2013 I started blogging about my journey with the NPC Bikini Competition and the healthy lifestyle choices I was making in order to accommodate that competition. But I gave up.
But for the last 4 years I have wanted to start over but this time with shopping, fashion and beauty advice.
My whole life I have been involved with pageants; from competing, to judging, to assisting and to running my own fundraiser pageant for Children’s Miracle Network and WVU Hospital.
Being in the pageant industry allowed me to grow a passion for style and fashion. I like pushing the limits. I love finding unique, fun & stylish outfits, and on a budget. I did this not just with pageants but daily life too.
I was voted “Best Dressed” in my 2011 graduating class in high school and I accepted that honor with such pride. I enjoy putting together pieces that allow me to express myself. One of my favorite designers once said
“Playing dress up begins at 5 and never truly ends..”
No truer words could be said for me. I love it all; clothes, jewelry, shoes, handbags, etc.
Often times I will get messages, “Girl where did you get that outfit??” or “You should blog and add your outfits so I can figure out where to shop!” And occasionally I will get the “Can I just hire you to go shopping with me so I can get a new wardrobe!”
Your wish is granted.
I am now an Amazon Influencer. And I will be your personal shopper. 🙂
- Amazon Influencer?? Well what does that mean??
- Amazon Influencer Program is a program where I will recommend products by uploading them to my Amazon Storefront and social media accounts. From there you will be able to shop my ideas and order them from there.
- Why is this a great thing?
- Well, while you are binge watching the latest/greatest show on Netflix, you can be shopping on your Amazon app and have a new wardrobe, with FREE shipping (if you have Prime of course) in the next day or two.
- Also :
- It takes the stress out of going to the store to find something to wear, no matter the occasion.
- No more finding time to go shopping. Work full time? Amazon. Don’t want to take your kids to the mall? Amazon. The store has a huge line and only one person working? Amazon.
- Not to mention the prices are very budget friendly.
- You will get first hand reviews about quality, sizing and style. This is so important when ordering online.
- Also :
Need more reasons? Nope. This is just amazing.
I cannot wait to begin this journey. I have loved Amazon for 4 years now and I am so excited to be apart of this program.
All items shown in this blog can be found in my Amazon storefront under the tab
To shop my storefront, follow this link. 🙂